Friday, January 29, 2010

A brief introduction of myself...

Hi Dr. Deng and all my classmates in Gek1036,

This shall be my blog for the weekly entries on the lectures that we have gone through. This is the first time that I’m having a blog and I’m sure that this shall be my last time too :)

So for the first post i just want to introduce myself again since I think the first time we met everyone still couldn’t really remember each other.

So here goes, my name is Say Yong and I’m currently year 2, majoring in applied chemistry at science. I’m in recreational windsurfing and canoeing and hoping to take up wakeboarding soon J I took this module because firstly I need to clear an arts gem and since that I would be going on industrial attachment for one whole semester next sem, I need to start clearing modules which made me took 6 modules this sem and so I need to have a non-examinable mod to lighten my workload for the final exams. And secondly I heard good reviews from friends who took this mod before and so I thought why not? :)

Please forgive me if I do something wrong here because I really know nuts about blogging and this site might go really boring and dull but I will definitely do my best so please take a look here whenever you are free and give me some feedbacks to improve! :)

And lastly I’m still looking for a group to join for the project so if anyone thinks you can take me in please let me know too or else I would be doing alone :(

So please stay tune for the first official entry on speech acts. Will be up soon! :D

Regards,
Say Yong

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're a very sporty person. I don't play any of those sports you mentioned, windsurfing, canoeing and wakeboarding, but I know they are real fun.

    ReplyDelete